1. We could see nine of these churches from the road. Which one required a security check to look closer?
2. One church is fictional. Where do you think we found it?
3. We got to go inside the largest of the churches we saw from the road. Why do you think people there make jokes about it meeting in the "Wal-bertson building?"
4. Which churches aren't in use as a church anymore?
5. Only one church was ringing chimes when we walked past. Which?
|1. Old White Church, Matheson|
|2. Air Force Academy Cadet Chapel, Colorado Springs|
|3. Saint Peter's Catholic Church, Monument|
|4. Odyssey Community Church, Colorado Springs|
|5. Matheson Community Bible Church, Matheson|
|6a. Flatirons Community Church, Lafayette|
|6b. Inside the worship space|
Flatirons Community Church, Lafayette
|7. All Souls Episcopal Church, Broomfield|
|8. Old Town Museum Church, Burlington|
|9. Grace Chapel, Englewood|
|10. Rifle Christian Church, Rifle|